Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hey! Say! JUMP

i want to talk about my favorite japanese boyband, Hey! Say! JUMP. Not a boyband but an Idol Group because they can sing they can dance and they can be an actor, Multitalented.
The first time i heard about them was from my friend. she had poisoned me with this 10 handsome boys! XD. I remember that i was on the Internship from my school. there are 4 of us, who had an Internship in a same place. And then, i was sick for one week so i am the last person who had been told about this group instead of 2 of my friends. She showed me their photo one by one. The first member i like is Chinen Yuri, because he is so cute and he looks like a little lady. But then i interested with Morimoto Ryutaro, the youngest member of HSJ.
And then i found that he's one year younger than me hahaha but i don't care about it as long as i love him.
And the first MusicVideo i saw is Mayonaka Shadow Boy. I think they are really cool for such a young age.
and then i downloaded their songs, their MV their PV making. Because of that, i know that they're just like a brothers. Their friendship, and of course they cannot be seperated each other. Even one of the member is being suspended, they still show us that they're always be 10 members forever. To be Honest i feel pretty sad when i know the truth that is Ryutaro who being suspended. And i'm sad to seeing them as 9, not 10. I really miss to see them as 10 again...
Time has been passed, and now they are a Handsome young man. They're all already be Mature and of course their style become sooo cool and amazing. I wish they can be always together as an  Idol Group, and also as a Best Friends forever. I Love Hey! Say! JUMP and they're always be my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment